Pokemon RP: Sennta Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP: Sennta Region

Welcome to this mystical and strange region where an exciting adventure awaits you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fan made Online Pokémon MMO RPG Game -PokemonPets-
Toxikyle's mod application EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:46 am by Guest

» Enera (pokémon + his dark materials crossover)
Toxikyle's mod application EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 am by Guest

» The Mysste Region [lb] - Pokemon Roleplay
Toxikyle's mod application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:12 am by Guest

» Uratan Yensa
Toxikyle's mod application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:24 am by Guest

» What's this?
Toxikyle's mod application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:42 am by Guest

» Adrian Calder PC
Toxikyle's mod application EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:52 pm by Guest

» Galatea Dante
Toxikyle's mod application EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 pm by Guest

» Adrian Calder
Toxikyle's mod application EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:47 pm by ADDY

» Toxikyle's mod application
Toxikyle's mod application EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 am by ADDY

Spotlight!
Member of the month, topic of the month, and character of the month will be displayed here on the first of every month. Keep an eye out.
Sennta Forecast
"Hi, I'm the weather man for Sennta and I'm completely irrelevant to the plot. Nobody really cares, but right now during the winter of Sennta we're having cold winds and heavy snow on Mount Univ. Most of the region is chilly, the high being 62 in most areas, and the low being 10. Keep that in mind before sending out your grass type pokemon to play. Ahahahaha! Back to you irrelevant news woman!"
Affiliates

Toxikyle's mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Toxikyle's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Toxikyle's mod application   Toxikyle's mod application EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:21 am

Personal information:

- What is your first name? Kyle

- How old are you? When is your birthday? I am 14 years and 10 months old, my birthday is Nov 9

- What country do you live in? What is your timezone? I live in Canada, Eastern Standard Time

Pokemon RPG: Sennta Region information:

- Your username? Toxikyle

- Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to help this fledgling community grow

- How active are you on PR:SR? I can be on at least twice a day

- Define what it means to you to be a good moderator. Upholding and enforcing the rules of the community while being a friendly person that makes the common member feel safe

- What do you think of current moderators as a whole? I've seen several bad moderators in my time, but more often than not, mods are good people. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch

- What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator? I always follow the rules if I can help it, I'm mature, trustworthy and kind, but can be harsh if necessary

- How well do you know the forum rules? How well do you know the section rules? I read them cover to cover before writing this

- What section do you want to be a moderator of? (You may list more than one, but listing many will not help your chances) I don't care what I moderate, as long as it's not an RP board. I would probably do best for the character creation boards, given my schedule

- What else do you wish to put into your application that does not fall under the above questions but you feel can help your chances? I've moderated several communities before. I can send you a list of references if you want.

Sample moderator question:

- A friend of yours approaches you in private messages to let you know that he has been posting on Sennta while banned with his [insert username] account, but will not do it anymore because he doesn't want to get in trouble. What is your reaction as a moderator?

Since he's a friend, and he admitted to doing something wrong, I tell him that I'll look the other way this once, but warn him that if one more post comes out of that account while he's banned, I'll have no choice but to ban the second account and report the issue.
Back to top Go down
ADDY
Admin
ADDY

Toxikyle's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxikyle's mod application   Toxikyle's mod application EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 am

This topic will be locked and reviewed by the administration team. You will receive a pm labeled "Stage Two" within three days if your app is accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://sennta.forumotion.com

Toxikyle's mod application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP: Sennta Region :: Welcome :: Apply for Staff-
Jump to: